The Communications and Community Relations department strives to collaborate with other departments and schools to achieve Grand Erie’s mission, belief, vision, and values, promote the Board’s visual identity and brand, encourage partnerships and share the many successes celebrated through the Multi-Year Plan.
• Media relations
• Strategic planning and communications
• Issue and crisis management
• Client services
• Board and school website, graphic design and multi-media
• Mailroom and printing services
• Media Centre
• Board’s event and days of significance calendar
• Front-line customer service and switchboard at the Education Centre
• Promote internal communications
• And much more!
Manager of Communications and Community Relations
Office: 519-756-6301, ext. 281147 | Cell: 519-732-8540